Password will be e-mailed to you.
Online Service Agreement
This Online Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is being made between My Local Pi that’s located at 5300 S. 108th street ste 15, Hales Corners, WI 53130 www.mylocalpi.com and ___________________ (that’s “CLIENT” or “PARTY”). This Agreement will become effective on ________________ (“Effective Date”).
We agree to perform the services (“Services”) listed in this Section 1. The Parties acknowledge that their obligations pursuant to this Agreement serve as good and valuable consideration for this Agreement.
• The services provided by MyLocalPi includes: Listing website on directory, listing private investigation agency, phone number, website, and e-mail.
Total Cost of the Services: $49.99/month or $449.99/yearly
Total Cost for multiple months of service: Varient Costs dependent on city/state
Payment is due on purchase of online listing. You will be redirected to PayPal to confirm.
The term of this Agreement is ________ (#) months from the Effective Date, unless terminated earlier for other reasons available in this Agreement.
• If either Party wants to terminate the Agreement before the termination date, they must provide the other Party a 30 day written notice. If you terminate the Agreement before the Services have been completed, You will be liable to Us for a pro rated share of the total cost of the Services as outlined in Section 2.
• This Agreement will automatically terminate when both Parties have performed all of their obligations under the Agreement and all payments have been received. Our work here is done.
• Relationship of the Parties
• No Exclusivity. The Parties understand that this Agreement is not an exclusive arrangement (i.e. – the Parties aren’t “going steady”). The Parties agree that they are free to enter into other similar agreements with other parties.
• Independent Contractors. The Parties to this Agreement are independent contractors which means there are no strings attached. Neither Party is an agent, representative, partner, or employee of the other Party.
• We have the right to change costs at any point for cities/state pages.
• We also have the right to not provide business due to bad reviews of your business, no license, no agency license, etc.
Neither Party can waive any provision of this Agreement, or any rights or obligations under this Agreement, unless agreed to in writing by the Parties. If any provision, right, or obligation is waived, it’s only waived to the extent agreed to in writing.
This Agreement may be modified as needed. To make a modification, the Parties have to agree to the modification in writing (an “Amendment”). The terms of this Agreement will apply to any Amendment the Parties make.
We are not liable for and cannot guarantee the amount of business generated.
• Dispute Resolution
• Negotiation. We want to work this out. In the event of a dispute, the Parties agree to work towards a resolution through good faith negotiation.
• Mediation/Arbitration. If talking it over doesn’t go well, either Party may initiate mediation or binding arbitration in the State of Wisconsin.
• Litigation and Choice of Law. If litigation is necessary this Agreement will be interpreted based on the laws of the State of Wisconsin, regardless of any conflict of law issues that may arise. The Parties agree the dispute will be resolved at a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Wisconsin.
• Attorney’s Fees. The prevailing party, also known as the winner, will be able to recover its attorney’s fees and other reasonable costs for a dispute resolved by binding arbitration or litigation.
• Entire Agreement
This Agreement puts the Parties entire understanding of the Services to be performed and anything else the Parties have agreed to in black and white (literally). This Agreement supersedes any other written or verbal communications between the Parties.
If any section of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will still stand.
Party has had the opportunity to read this Agreement in full and the option to have it reviewed by an attorney of his/her choice. Having no unanswered questions, Party here by authorizes this investigation and agrees to all the terms and conditions listed herein. By signing this Agreement, I as party hereby personally certify and affirm that the information supplied above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge at this time.